Thursday, March 28, 2013


Ingredients 

Tomato Sauce:
1 Can (14-16 oz) Crushed Tomatos
1 Tbsp. Parsley, Dried
1 Tsp. Basil, Dried
1/2 Lb. Macaroni or Penne Pasta
1 Lb. Ground Beef
1 Small to Medium Onion, Chopped
Variation: Use shallot instead of onion.



Directions
Make the Tomato Sauce first. In a large sauce pan,
mix all of the Sauce ingredients. Cook for 1.5 hours
until grease forms on top of sauce.
Cook Macaroni or Penne Pasta as directed on
package.
Brown Ground Beef and Onion. Drain off grease,
returning Ground Beef to frying pan.
Add Tomato Sauce and Pasta to the Ground Beef.
Cook over medium heat until heated throughout.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed for Recipes For Stir Fry given here. In fact, I want to try this on for our dinner and I'm sure my son will love this recipe. I will ask my sister to help me to cook this recipe given here. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Your Daily Recipes

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Blogroll

Popular Posts